Glow-worm Kayak Tour Terms and Conditions
- Waimarino has all of the necessary equipment to run our kayak tours throughout the year despite weather conditions, so your tour will go ahead, even if it’s raining.
- By nature, our tours are soft-adventure activities; we suggest you adopt an adventurous perspective, and you’ll have a great time. If the weather is colder or wetter, you will be provided with the appropriate gear to ensure your comfort. You will stay warm and (probably) totally dry. The weather will not spoil your overall enjoyment of the tour – in fact the glow worms are at their brightest in damp conditions. We are confident that you will have a marvelous time regardless of the weather.
- If, for any reason you choose to not participate in the tour for the date booked, we will be happy to postpone your reservation if you contact Waimarino no less than 3 hours prior to tour’s departure. A postponement date will be arranged. No cancellation refunds will be offered.
- As bookings for the Glow Worm Tour fill up very quickly, and require catering to be prepared in advance, payment in full at the time of booking, for all persons joining the tour, is required to confirm your booking.
- Waimarino reserves the right to cancel the tour on the day, due to weather or any safety concerns. If this is done, the tour will be postponed or a full refund will be made.
- Under no other circumstances will we offer a refund.
- If persons fail to arrive for departure of the tour, without notifying Waimarino before the stated departure time, the full balance of the tour payment will be withheld.
- Payment for the tour constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.